Dining in - capacity restrictions
We are now allowed to have 150 guests at a time dine in with us in line with the Queensland Government's COVID-19 restrictions!
We are at capacity in the evening on Friday 27th and Saturday 28th November.
We're available for bookings Monday - Sunday (but bookings are rarely required Monday - Thursday during the day, or Monday - Wednesday in the evening). If you'd like to make a booking, please send us an email: email@example.com and include your mobile number.
Sittings are 1.5hr (particularly on Fridays and Saturdays), with the following sittings available:
- 11.30 - 1pm OR 12pm - 1.30pm (Wed - Sun)
- 1.30pm - 3pm OR 2pm - 3.30pm (Wed - Sun)
- 3.30pm - 5pm OR 4pm - 5.30pm
- 5.30pm - 7pm OR 6pm - 7.30pm
- 7.30pm - 9pm OR 8pm - late
You'll see we've left 30 minutes in between sittings to make sure all tables, chairs and surfaces are cleaned; and we're implementing a number of other COVID-SAFE practices behind the scenes as well.
If you're celebrating a special occasion and would like a "double sitting", please check with us. Minimum spends may apply.
There are a number of Qld Government requirements that we all need to follow during this period. These include:
- Appropriate physical distancing and hygiene to be maintained
- We'll be asking all guests to record their name, email and mobile number when they arrive - this will be kept for 56 days (and then destroyed), and used in the event contact tracing is required.
Please be aware a credit card may be required when confirming a booking over a certain size, and if you don't turn up to a booking without letting us know at least 2 hours out, we reserve the right to charge $50p/p. And if you have less people than you booked for and they don't arrive within half an hour of the booking time, we reserve the right to charge $50p/p. We appreciate that life happens and plans can change... just let us know 😊