Dining in - 20 people maximum
We are now allowed to have 20 guests at a time dine in with us in line with the Queensland Government's Stage 2 of easing COVID-19 restrictions!
We'll be available for bookings on Wednesdays - Sunday.
We will be holding 1.5hr sittings during this period, with the following sittings available:
- 11.30 - 1pm OR 12pm - 1.30pm
- 1.30pm - 3pm OR 2pm - 3.30pm
- 3.30pm - 5pm OR 4pm - 5.30pm
- 5.30pm - 7pm OR 6pm - 7.30pm
- 7.30pm - late OR 8pm - late
We're splitting the sittings in two, in preparation for when we can have more guests in. This will help reduce the number of people arriving and leaving at the same time.
You'll see we've left 30 minutes in between sittings to make sure all tables, chairs and surfaces are cleaned; and we're implementing a number of other COVID-SAFE practices behind the scenes as well.
If you're celebrating a special occasion and would like a "double sitting", please check with us. A minimum spend of $100 p/p will apply.
There are a number of Qld Government requirements that we all need to follow during this period. These include:
- Guests must be seated; and there is no bar service (table service only)
- Appropriate physical distancing and hygiene to be maintained
- Food must be purchased if alcohol is being consumed
- We'll be asking all guests to record their name, address and mobile number when they arrive - this will be kept for 28 days (and then destroyed), and used in the event contact tracing is required
If you'd like to make a booking, please send us an email: email@example.com.
We unfortunately had a number of people take advantage of our flexibility and generosity in the first weeks of being re-open for in-house dining, by either not showing up to bookings at all, booking a double session and leaving early, or booking for a certain number but arriving with less. During this period of time where our capacity is significantly reduced, we simply can't roll with this like we normally do. Therefore please be aware a credit card will be required when confirming a booking, and if you don't turn up to a booking without letting us know at least 2 hours out, we reserve the right to charge $50p/p. And if you have less people than you booked for and they don't arrive within half an hour of the booking time, we reserve the right to charge $50p/p. We appreciate that life happens and plans can change... just let us know 😊
Numbers are obviously very limited, and we will book out quickly - please be patient with us 🙏 We'll continue to follow all Federal and State guidelines, and the moment we can welcome more of you back, we will!