Dining in - capacity restrictions
We are now allowed to have 71 guests at a time dine in with us in line with the Queensland Government's Stage 3 of easing COVID-19 restrictions!
We are at capacity in the evening Friday 10th and Saturday 11th July.
We'll be available for bookings Monday - Sunday. If you'd like to make a booking, please send us an email: email@example.com and include your mobile number.
We will be holding 1.5hr sittings with table service during this period of restricted capacity, with the following sittings available:
- 11.30 - 1pm OR 12pm - 1.30pm (Wed - Sun)
- 1.30pm - 3pm OR 2pm - 3.30pm (Wed - Sun)
- 3.30pm - 5pm OR 4pm - 5.30pm
- 5.30pm - 7pm OR 6pm - 7.30pm
- 7.30pm - late OR 8pm - late
We're splitting the sittings in two to help reduce the number of people arriving and leaving at the same time.
You'll see we've left 30 minutes in between sittings to make sure all tables, chairs and surfaces are cleaned; and we're implementing a number of other COVID-SAFE practices behind the scenes as well.
If you're celebrating a special occasion and would like a "double sitting", please check with us. A minimum spend of $100 p/p will apply.
There are a number of Qld Government requirements that we all need to follow during this period. These include:
- Appropriate physical distancing and hygiene to be maintained
- We'll be asking all guests to record their name, email and mobile number when they arrive - this will be kept for 56 days (and then destroyed), and used in the event contact tracing is required.
Please be aware a credit card may be required when confirming a booking over a certain size, and if you don't turn up to a booking without letting us know at least 2 hours out, we reserve the right to charge $50p/p. And if you have less people than you booked for and they don't arrive within half an hour of the booking time, we reserve the right to charge $50p/p. We appreciate that life happens and plans can change... just let us know 😊